Monday, August 10, 2009

Back to 195

Yeah that was a little fuckin scary. My fat ass collected more fat and at one point I was 205. But I checked today and now I'm back to 195, so I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I'm sticking to fruit and vegetables for now. And some bread.

I'm thinking of seriously pursuing stand up comedy. Not serious as in "FUCK SCHOOL," but serious as in "hey I should give this a shot, keep my options open,". People say i'm funny, I know i'm funny, and I am always talking to my self in the shower about weird shit. What I would have to do is go onstage without my glasses. Then I can't see anyone, and it's liek they're not even there. They don't exist, I just hear people talking. Then I can fall off the stage and get in a coma hey cool! Yeah!

Because I'm a little iffy with music. Right now it's my major, but more and more I'm thinking "god fuck music...I don't want to be doing this in college." I don't want to get graded for it. I don't know; it's just stressful as a nigga. I gotta stop saying nigga. Nigga.

I go to college on the 22nd. I talked to my roommate. He seems like a so cal bro, but it's all good. I'd a snobby San Francisco douche so it's good for me to expand my horizons. I don't expect to be best friends with the guy but it can't hurt to be on good terms.

I'm going to miss my cat, I realized. She's getting old. She can't jump on surfaces very well anymore. She's the best. When you die, you're going on up to kitty heaven, you'll have a seat next to Kitty Jesus. Where are you anyway, I'm going to wake you up and annoy you with kisses.

I'm going camping with my friends before we all leave. I hate camping. I'm going to bring whiskey to numb the pain of mosquitos gnawing at my leg.

I'm reading Pastouralia by George Saunders. I was told to read this in Junior year of highschool because my teacher said I write like him, but I was too lazy. Walked to City Lights the other day and finally got it, it's great. A lot of good stories in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment